SV Discovery is a Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 Sailing Catamaran.
Built in La Rochelle France in 2016 (Hull #9), this yacht optimizes volume with innovative design, elegant lines, generous living spaces, and a wonderful amount of light throughout the boat. This yacht has set new standards for catamarans this size, with an expansive layout and nearly the same space as the larger Helia 44.
Available for charter this summer in Annapolis, Maryland and in St Thomas, Virgin Islands by December 2016. This yacht has enough room to comfortably sleep 8 people.
- Year : 2016
- Length : 11.73 m / 38.5 ft
- Beam : 6.63 m / 21.75 ft
- Draft : 1.2 m / 3.94 ft
- Air draft : 19.3 m / 63.3’
- Displacement : 8900 kg
- Mast Height : less than 64′ – ICW ready!
- Main sail area : 58 m² / 624.30 ft²
- Genoa area : 37 m² / 398.26 ft²
- Cabins : 3 + Salon Berth = 8 berths
- Heads : 3 (Electric w/Showers)
- Engines : 2 x Volvo 30 hp D1
- Power : 7.5 kW Generator with Solar
- Water tank capacity : 2 x 265 l. / 140 Gal.
- Diesel tank capacity: 300 l. / 80 Gal.
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Winches
- Navigation: Raymarine eS127 Electronics package